Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007 Goals

My fellow Gazelle/blogger Frank published his running and personal goals for 2007. I think that is a great idea, so here goes:


  • Stay healthy (this is Frank's first goal too, makes sense to me!)
  • Continue to strengthen my friendship and love with Hava
  • Continue to keep a healthy balance between running for pleasure and running to attain goals
  • PR in the 3M half
  • Run the AT&T Half with Hava (it will be her first!)
  • Train hard and consistently through the Spring and Summer to keep my base fitness and increase my speed. Strengthen my core.
  • Keep a training log so I can actually keep track of my weekly, monthly, and yearly mileage!
  • Run 1-2 marathons this year
  • Get out of my comfort zone in Gazelle's and make more friends!
  • Make my current Gazelle friendships even stronger

Happy New Year! I hope all of you reach your goals, whatever they are.

No comments: