Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A great day...if you're a Democrat

I didn't run today. Mainly because I stayed up late with Thon, Richard, and his wonderful wife Stephanie watching the election returns.

I am not a die-hard Democrat. However, I am a die-hard Bush and neo-conservative Republican non-liker (hate is too strong a word, but very close). I have felt like Bush and the Republicans in Congress have taken us in the wrong direction in many ways. I'll spare you a political rant, but I needed all 3 people who read this blog to know that I am EXTREMELY relieved to return to a balance of power in our federal government.

Anyway, I didn't get to bed until 12 so I was not planning on waking up at 4:45 for anything other than having to pee.

Thon and I are planning on doing a fartlek run tomorrow, so no late-night CNN for me tonight.

1 comment:

Paco said...

Amen to that!